Coffs Harbour pet friendly accommodation
FABULOUS PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION
If you’re looking for accommodation near Coffs Harbour for your next holiday or simply an overnight stopover, why not come and spend time with us at Safety Beach Bungalows.
We are 100% Pet friendly
Your hosts Kelvin & Colette will ensure you have a fantastic stay in one of our 5 self-contained bungalows.
The Beach Hut from $155-$220 per night
Enjoy FREE Wifi, games, books or relax in a hammock on the deck.
A little bit of paradise!
The bungalows are surrounded by tropical gardens, with amazing bird life and our local mob of visiting kangaroos! Just 2 km north of Woolgoolga (near Coffs Harbour).
- 400m to beautiful beaches
- 100m to the local golf club
- 20 min walk along beach into Woolgoolga with Hotel, Cafes, restaurants & shops
If you’re looking for pet friendly holiday and self-catering accommodation in beautiful Safety Beach, come and spend time with us!
Don’t leave your pets at home. Bring them with you.
Well behaved dogs, cats and caged birds can stay in our bungalows (sadly, elephants and giraffes must remain outdoors at all times!).
WE LOVE DOGS & OUR BUNGALOWS HAVE EVERYTHING THEY NEED.
- food & water bowls, doggy pick up bags
- information about local dog grooming, day care & vets
- a covered, fenced deck area with a secure gate
- plenty of room in the grounds to exercise
- a gorgeous dog friendly beach only 400m away
You will be spoilt for choice, with fantastic activities for all the family and fun things to do near Coffs Harbour & Woolgoolga – right on the doorstep of Safety Beach Bungalows.
- Diving at Solitary Islands Marine Reserve
- Water sports, surfing and skydiving
- Whale watching
- Dolphin Marine Magic (Formerly Pet Porpoise Pool)
- Visit the Big Banana!
- Try your hand at The Cheese making workshop
- Relax with a massage & facial
- Many cafes and restaurants (Pet Friendly)
- Art galleries and exhibitions
- Weekly arts and craft markets
- Golf – 11 courses within 40 minutes
We would love to have you stay at our award winning, pet friendly accommodation near Coffs Harbour.
Just WOW! Beautiful Woolgoolga Headland. An amazing spot to start the day with a walk and some whale-watching.
We had a drone visit the Bungalows, this pic showing our leafy surrounds. We are excited to share with you some spectacular shots of our beautiful area and beaches… please keep watching here.
Did you know we have great walking tracks around the headland and lake, through the bush, or you can head straight on to the sand and head north to Mullaway or south to Woolgoolga?! Perfect.