100% PET FRIENDLY!
Which means we allow dogs, cats and caged birds inside the bungalows (elephants and giraffes must remain outdoors at all times!)
NIGHTLY RATE IS $15 PER PET
Supervised well behaved four-legged canines are generally welcome; however, there is a maximum of three pets per bungalow. This number varies depending on the size of the animal, please enquire.
The pet friendly bungalows are well equipped for your dogs’ stay. In each one you’ll find:
- food & water bowls, doggy pick up bags, relevant info for local dog grooming, day care & vets
- a covered, fenced deck area with a secure gate that’s suitable for the dog to rest safely in
- plenty of room in the grounds to exercise the dog
- a pet friendly beach only a short 400m walk away
Please note the following rules:
- pets are not allowed up on any furniture at any time
- all pets must be fully vaccinated with flea, tick, & worming vaccinations up to date
- dogs are not to be left unattended at your bungalow without prior approval from management
- we would prefer that the dogs sleep on the deck – however, they may sleep inside at night on their own bedding if this is what they do at home
Any excessive barking that disturbs other guests and our friendly neighbours is not acceptable.
You will be asked to keep your dog with you at all times during your stay. There is a great doggy day care nearby which we suggest you use if you need to leave your dog for an extended period.
The local vet surgeries are in Woolgoolga and they are available day or night to help with any of those unexpected circumstances that may arise. If you have any queries about bringing your pets to stay with us please contact us.
We have a very open and understanding mind to your pets’ needs.